Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of School!!!!

Devri started Kindergarten. It is so sad to have my baby gone all day, everyday- but she loves it! She is having so much fun.




My kiddos are not so good at smiling with any sun around- haha!

Devri and Kallie- they aren't in the same class but they do have lunch and recess together

Me and Devri waiting to go into the classroom on the first day

We found her desk and unloaded her supplies

Teacher said - one more picture than parents need to leave- haha!

My little Daxton also started preschool! He was so so so excited! He told me he is a school boy now not a big boy! Too cute

Doesn't this smile show his excitement

Walking in!

He had watched Devri so many times- he knew exactly what to do and where to line up

9 comments:

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

How exciting for your little girl...She will love kindergarden!!

TR said...

How fun! SHe looks darling. We started school here today as well! SO early!!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, what grow-up kids you have! They look darling. Did you cry?!? :)

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh how exciting! Devri's (& Daxton) getting SO big! Love how happy and eager they both were for the first day of school!! Dev looks adorable in her puff sleeve shirt & khaki skirt! Can't get over her sitting at a desk and everything! You were a champ keeping it together.... oh, and the pics of big school boy Dax and his giant backpack are too cute! Can't believe that's going to be us in a few days....agh!!

The Perry Family said...

Sooooo fun!!!! They do look so adorable!!! Dev is the cutest thing ever!! I love her!!!! I was bad this year and didn't get any individual pics of my kids before school. Sure we got ready in the McDonald's bathroom!! Hahahaha!!!
Dax is so stinking cute!! I love the gigantic backpack!! He is so ready to be a big boy!!!
It's going to be a great YEAR!!!! LOL!!!! Hahaha I am happy with the school though.

Michelle said...

aawwhh!!! I love all the pics!

Kelie said...

darling devri!! yay for the first day of school! and how fun to have lauri there too! you're kids are too cute!!

Heather said...

OOOH my! I love their uniforms! pink!? are you kidding!? no fair! i hate ours! ha.
i can't believe kallie is in her school too! how fun! no fair! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they live close now! awesome!

devri looks amazingly gorgeous as always!
and soo does little SCHOOL boy dax! what a cutie! he is soo old! what on earth!?

i can't believe him!

oooh my! what cuties. isn't it WEIRD having ONE kid at home!? i know me and kapri chillin all day is CRAZY!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I can't believe Devri is gone all day now... I am sure that was hard for you (and Daxton gone too). It must be weird to just have one kid for a couple hours. Daxton does look so excited-- and they both look adorable.