Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Utah visit

It was fun to visti and see everyone from my side of the family. It is so fun we were able to all get together a couple days. The kids are always excited to stay at Grandma and she always has gifts- she got Daxton this bug kit which he ended up playing with all weekend. We had bees in there, centipedes, potato bugs and large beetle. He really enjoyed taking this around- we had to tape the top so the bugs didn't get out.
Cute sweet Danika
Devri
Grandma and Dani


It was so fun to see Kirk and Heather & the girls. My kids love playing with them! Kayla, Uncle Tyson, Devri and Jessica.
Uncle Thayne with Danika and Kapri
Kiana, Devri, Kayla and Kynda out front playing around
Yummy popsicles
Danika with her footsie jammies tied up so they wouldn't get dirty
Devri & Kayla
My crazy siblings! I have no idea who had my camera and took these but I was suprised with quite a few random pix- haha
It was so much fun- hope we can get back up again soon! The weekend went by too quickly!

3 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

Always so much fun at the Cullimore's! Looks awesome with all your brothers and sisters, and all the cutie the cousins...bet it's crazy around there but such a blast!! Love cute Dax with his bug catcher and Devri oohing over the new baby, also love Dani with her tied up footie jammies! And those brown flowered dresses are so beautiful!

The Perry Family said...

Soooo cute!!!! I have told you that I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!!!!! No wonder you turned out so great!!! Daxton looks so super happy with his bug catcher! I love all of these pictures. Especially the one where your Mom is whispering to Daxton!!! Such a sweet picture!! I am so happy that you got to get there for Tennison's blessing. He is such a cute baby!!!

Heather said...

SOOO much fun! they are soo cute together. my girls miss devri already! how fun! I love it! it was so much fun seeing you guys! i can't wait to see you again in a month! HOLLA!
love you tiff!