Friday, August 14, 2009

Surprise!!!!

I am pregnant and we are having another boy!! We found out a few weeks ago I was pregnant. I didn't know how far along because I haven't had a cycle since Danika was born so I had nothing to go by. I went into the doctor today and he gave me a due date of January 10th! So I am 18 and half weeks along. I was shocked but so excited!!


17 comments:

Kelie said...

that is so great! what a shock for you, but way exciting! so you and Nona are just a few week apart! that is so exciting. even better to know that your half way there already!!!!! congrats!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I wish that I had been able to not know until I was almost 18 weeks. What a great way to make your pregnancy shorter! I am super happy for you.

Emily said...

Tiffani-I have to say, I've been waiting for an announcement because of clues you subconsciously drop but oh my gosh-18 weeks already, you're halfway done and you haven't told anyone. Woo, hoo. I'm so excited for you.

Heather said...

SOOO exciting for you! i was shocked when you text and said that it was a boy! what!? SOO far along! hilarious! tiff! I LOVE IT!
that is awesome though! and OH my! you don't even look BLOATED, let alone pregnant! you cutie pie!

love you! see you in a month! can't wait!

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

WOW... that is sooo exciting! Now you will have two girls and two boys... PERFECT!! Are you done after this one? COngrats!!!

brooke romney said...

Are you kidding??? That's awesome. I wish it could happen that way for me. Did you have any signs at all?

Monica McCoy said...

So exciting! COngratulations. I knew you looked different. It must have been the "glow"

Bayless said...

what the heck!!! congrats! I guess what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!! j/k

Lydia Mills- said...

This is just the best story ever! Surprise baby...love it!! Especially with your baby making history. And how awesome are you not even knowing til halfway through?! Make the rest of us look bad!! We're SO, SO excited and happy for you guys and can't wait to meet your newest super cute little guy! (guess we don't have to wait all that long...haha!)

Tommy and Teisha said...

Seriously every time I think about how far along you are I am so jealous... it's like you skipped half your pregnancy. I am so excited for little Gavin ? to get here.

Michelle said...

aahhhh!!!! I am so excited for you guys! you make the most beautiful little kids! I am truly so excited for you two. congratulations!

The Waters said...

congratulations!! And to not even know for that long....wow. Your first trimester must have been a breeze.

Brooke said...

Congrats again! I'm glad I found your blog, it is so cute! I love the family picture :)

Tanner Fam said...

It's hard to imagine back in the day when you were having such a hard time getting pregnant, and now look at you!! So happy for you guys, congratulations.

Courtney said...

Congrats! How exciting...and two of each! How fun. Guess things are going well if you are 18 weeks and just really finding out!

Ashley E said...

Oh my goodness. Congrats Tiff. That is so great. 2 boys 2 girls. Perfect. Love ya

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! 18 weeks??