Devri had her dance recital. She performed in two numbers this year- a tap dance and a hip/hop dance. They asked me to pull her bangs back this year! Makes her look so different and older to me!

Devri

Devri and her friends from school/dance- Halle

They let us take pictures at dress rehersal just no video taping. But I had to get a picture of their cute props!

So excited - ready to head out!

Devri with a couple of her friends from her last year cheer class (Cheer was at the same time as her gymnastics so we couldn't fit it in- sad!) - Sara and Madison.

Right after perfoming- they did great! So cute. Devri did so good at smiling on stage this year!

Ready for her hip/hop dance

Devri with her class right before going on stage! Once again she did so good at smiling and cute faces- (when they did dress rehersal at the studio- I video taped-below- but when we watched back even she noticed she never smiles so she fixed it on stage!- so cute)


Devri and Ms. Erika- her hip/hop teacher. After the recital.

They did pictures and let us video tape on the last day of class since no pictures/ video taping were allowed at recital or official dress rehersal.

I left the bangs down for this one because it was her tap dance that said she had to have them back. But on recital night they were back since her dances were only a few numbers apart from one another.

Flashing their peace signs!

Recital is so much fun! but a busy week for us too! I posted below her dances that I video taped on the last day of class. - & the aren't really off centered just when I posted them it cut off the right side?!
10 comments:
oooh my gosh! She is ABSOLUTELY darling!!!!! i LOVE Her sharp POSING! she is soo darling!!! i bet she is soo great!!!
she is soo sOO little compared to the other girls! it is soo darling seeing her! she looks ALL grown up! what a little love! i can NOT wait to see you guys! devri is a LITTLE LOVE!!!!
Your background and costumes! AMAZING!!! WOW!
She is SO cute and darling. She is a really great dancer too. I watched both videos and she does an amazing job. Go Devri!
She looks so grown up! She's already a pro at such a young age!
What a doll. She does look a lot older with her bangs back. I love the costumes. So cute. Brings back lots of memories...RIght!
OH Tiff!! I LOVE THIS!!!! She is such a doll!! You can just see how proud of herself she is!! She is so amazing!! I do love how much smaller she is than the other girls!!! I won't be posting Kallie's for about 3 weeks. I have to wait for the DVD to come!! Blugh!! I love watching this though!! Good Job Devri!!!
Way to go Devri! Lauri's right, she does look so proud of herself- bet you guys are super proud too!! She does look so different and big girl with her bangs pulled back....so, so cute. Love the costumes and make-up, and that stage- wow! Very big deal performance. What a little star!
She looks so old. She's darling. Will you be in Utah this summer? Also, on the salsa, you have to use canned tomatoes or can your tomatoes first to prevent botulism. I know, so annoying!
she is so darling!! i love the costumes...and she totally looks so much older with her bangs pulled back! too cute!
She does look older with her bangs back-- but it could be the makeup too! She looks so cute!
Lauri I can't view your blog anymore cause you blocked it so you need to add me-- teishakapri@yahoo.com
Wow...she does look so different with her bangs pulled back. She did so great on her dances. That's awesome.
Post a Comment