Sunday, June 28, 2009

Devri's Hip-Hop dance- Going back to Cali

4 comments:

Heather said...

WOW WOW WOW SHE IS AMAZING! SHE IS SOO DANG CUTE !I AM SOO GLAD you added this! she is too precious!!!! ooh my gosh! you know some of the girls were WATCHING HER!!! she is soo good! love it!!

The Perry Family said...

I do think it is so funny that the one girl that is clearly older than her is watching her!! SHe is so cute!! I love it!! The peace sign is so funny!!

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh this is too cute! I love this dance- totally cracks me up to see tiny little Devri dancing all hip-hop and flashing peace signs, etc. Love it! She does look so serious- concentrating on those cool moves! know I said before, but the outfits are just too cute- love the socks & tie!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

This is so cute-- what a good little dancer already. Are these girls her age? or is she in a class with older girls? They are all so much taller than her... but you can tell she knows the dance cause she isn't looking at anyone else.