she was rocking that! she is soo super good at that!!! oh my gosh! what a cutie pie! i love her! she is soo precious! soo darling! soo talented! what a love! we can NOT wait to see you guys! xoxo
I love that song! Made me want to dance too- haha! Oh...she is so adorable! Wish we could've been there for her big performance- so, so special! Mer & Molly will want to watch these videos over and over...they will be extremely envious of the fantastic jungle girl costume too!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
4 comments:
she was rocking that! she is soo super good at that!!! oh my gosh! what a cutie pie! i love her! she is soo precious! soo darling! soo talented! what a love! we can NOT wait to see you guys! xoxo
I LOVE THIS COSTUME!!!!!!!
I love that song! Made me want to dance too- haha! Oh...she is so adorable! Wish we could've been there for her big performance- so, so special! Mer & Molly will want to watch these videos over and over...they will be extremely envious of the fantastic jungle girl costume too!
Cute-- Funny that she noticed she wasn't smiling.
Post a Comment