Swim lesson started last week. My kids love swimming so it is nice to have lessons MWF to get their swim time in! Daxton is loving it! The kid is a little fish and a little too confident- so lessons will help him a lot.
Of course Devri has fun during her lesson, but she really loves the half hour before during Daxton's lesson. She gets to play on the slide/diving board with the other older kids. We get to take lessons at a friends Amazing! pool so that makes it really nice.
Danika has been such a trooper so far- watching in the stroller and eating nonstop for the hour to keep her occupied. Hope she keeps doing good for the rest of the summer!
Cute pics. Your kids are so adorable. DO you remember when we took diving lessons at Alta Canyon. I loved that it was so much fun. Looks like Devri may take after you!!
Cute, cute pics of your little swimmers, and of course sweet smiley Danika too. Glad Dax is loving lessons...he looks so happy! & how neat for Devri to have play swim time before her lesson- fun! My kids have been in the pool nonstop so far this summer...should do lessons too!
Hahahaha I love the last picture of Dani!!! Her pigtails are looking so much longer now!! Crazy!! Daxton is a crazy boy in the water!! That pic of him all the way under is awesome. Dev seems to be pretty crazy too though. Pretty high off that diving board. I think that they are both fish!! Speaking of fish.... is yours still alive??
Seriously? danika is such a cutie pie! i LOVE HER! she is a LOVE!!! anyways, How cute! love swim lessons! my girls NEED them, but i am too lazy hahah! love these pics!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
10 comments:
Swim lessons are the best! That does look like an awesome pool
Daxton looks like he is picking it up pretty quickly... Danika is always so happy in every picture, so cute!
Cute pics. Your kids are so adorable. DO you remember when we took diving lessons at Alta Canyon. I loved that it was so much fun. Looks like Devri may take after you!!
Cute, cute pics of your little swimmers, and of course sweet smiley Danika too. Glad Dax is loving lessons...he looks so happy! & how neat for Devri to have play swim time before her lesson- fun! My kids have been in the pool nonstop so far this summer...should do lessons too!
Hahahaha I love the last picture of Dani!!! Her pigtails are looking so much longer now!! Crazy!! Daxton is a crazy boy in the water!! That pic of him all the way under is awesome. Dev seems to be pretty crazy too though. Pretty high off that diving board. I think that they are both fish!! Speaking of fish.... is yours still alive??
So cute and sooo excited to see you next week!
Seriously? danika is such a cutie pie! i LOVE HER! she is a LOVE!!! anyways, How cute! love swim lessons! my girls NEED them, but i am too lazy hahah!
love these pics!
Tiff- Cutest family!!! I'm glad to see you are all well.
Pretty soon they will be ready to swim on their own.. Looks like fun!
i wish it would warm up here so we could actually get in the pool. cute kids!
Post a Comment