Tyson and his girlfriend Jessica came down to visit for 4th of July weekend. It was fun to spend the holidays with family. We decided to head out to the lake that morning for some boating/swimming.

Devri ready to go

Daxton

Danika- she didn't have a patriotic swimsuit so this had to do! haha

Daxton loved every minute on the boat and swimming!

Jessica & Tyson with the kiddos

Danika didn't completely love being in the water with the life jacket but she had fun on the boat

Devri had funning dunking uncle Tyson and Daxton only got out of the water when we made him

So cute

Uncle Thayne and Aunt Melissa

We came home and got ready in out 4th of July clothes to go out to dinner then over to watch the fireworks


Poor little Daxton got sunburned cheeks- my bad! But those red eyes are all him! He just swims and swims with those eyes open the whole time.

Me and my girls

Danika was smiley until . . . - the family picture of course!


We went to Red Robin then over next door to Coldstone for ice cream and to watch the fireworks.

Daxton, Tyson and Jessica

Thayne and Melissa

Then everyone crashed on the couch when we got home- we ended up watching Michael Jackson music videos for awhile- fun times! We always love having visitors!
8 comments:
OH my GOODNESS!!!!!! I so love their outfits!!!!! I got those shirts for the boys, but the girls wore last years stuff!!!!! Oh though!!!! They are adorable!! The pictures of Danika are killing me!!!! That girl is so stinking cute!! You do have the most adorable kids, and you always keep them so put together. Kallie might show up at school looking not so hot sometimes, don't hold it against me!! Hahahaha!!!!
OOOOOH OOOOH MY HEAVEN SAKES! k. first of all! DANIKA looks OUTRAGEOUSLY AMAZINGLY CUTE!!! ooh my heavens!! she is soo dang precious!!! squeeze her! i can't wait to see her and kapri together as friends!
and, kayla and kynda ARE SOO FREAKING excited to see devri!
we totally did NOT DO fourth of july things this year... meaning outfits! I WAS going to get some, but i figure that the watermelon dress will do for us this year! hahaha. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls' outfits though! i wanted to buy some cute things like that!!!
I LOVE IT! your kids are soo gorgeous! i LOVE THEM! dax is a LITTLE heart breaker... i can ALREADY TELL! he is soo handsome!
OK. so, TYSON's Girlfriend. is SOO GORGEOUS!!! ooh goodness!
soo darling!
i LOVE YOU! and i can NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! i am SOO EXCITED! we all are!
I am soo jealous that you all gotta hang out with family! LUCKY you, you will ALWAYS have family down there now! NO FAIR!!!! we are soo family-less out here! :O( we should just move there too! :O) yay
how cute! your kids are so dang adorable! i love looking at your blog because I just smile at how cute they are the whole time. Daxton's little face just makes me melt...those red cheeks!
I like their patriotic outfits... Devri's little flag skirt is adorable. Danika has so much personality-- I am excited to see them.
Tyson said Danika has quite the walk.
By the way your couches do look a little dirty
SO cute. Looks like you guys had a great forth. I so remember listening to Michael in your basement. In fact I saw Thriller for the first time at your house. I have to say, it still scares me a little bit LOL.
Your family is so adorable Tiff. I love Danikas shoes.
SO cute. Looks like you guys had a great forth. I so remember listening to Michael in your basement. In fact I saw Thriller for the first time at your house. I have to say, it still scares me a little bit LOL.
Your family is so adorable Tiff. I love Danikas shoes.
LOVE everyone's cute festive fourth of July outfits! You guys are so fun! Looks like it was a great weekend spent celebrating and playing with your family- those are the best!!
Post a Comment