Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween parties

4 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute-- You guys are so active with all your Halloween parties. I like how you did Devri's hair with the alien costume.

Lydia Mills- said...

I think you should just let Dax wear his Buzz costume all the time- he is too perfect as buzz. So CUTE! I think you should go into business doing kids hair- you do such an awesome job! Dev's hair is so freaking cool- no wonder she wanted the head part off! Looks like lots of fun- great that you have had lots of chances to get pix of your kids in costumes- I always wait til Halloween night and its too crazy so don't get good pix....maybe we'll try a dress rehearsal this afternoon! Hope you guys have a happy Halloween!!

The Perry Family said...

Holy cow Dev's hair is AWESOME!!!!! Best hair ever!! Danika and Dax are stinking cute pirstes too!!!! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween MONTH!! Hahaha do you think that your kids even come close to understanding how lucky they are? You are the cutest Mom ever!! I love the attempt at the picture on Sunday too. You should have seen us trying to get one at your Mom's house!! RIDICULOUS!!!

Heather said...

LOVE the pink flowers! honestly! i DO LOVE the alien hair too! you are seriously talented with hair! i swear woman! i need some MORE tips! what on earth!?

anyways, I love all the pics! they are soo dang cute it is ridiculous!

what beautiful kiddos! i love the pirate costume too! soo cute!