I know I haven't posted in forever- and so much has been going on. We went to Disneyland with my family this first weekend in October. We went to Disneylands Halloween party the first night. It was so much fun. My little family along with Tevin, Kiana and Kayla and Kynda went as the Toy Story gang. Then the rest of my family went as a herd of cows. It was really cute- and I dont have any good pictures of it- my mom should be sending me some- but if you want to see the cute herd- check out my sister in laws blog- Heather.
My mom was so cute- and got the girls Minnie Mouse costumes and Daxton a Mickey costume for another day at the park. They looked adorable. It was so much fun and I love hanging out with my family.
We were also lucky enough to go on a cruise - of course Disney- with my family last week- it was our Christmas cruise- but a couple months early- so a spectacular Christmas present from my parents- I hope to get my pictures downloaded soon and post soon.
Spotlight on James at 19!
3 months ago



6 comments:
i am NOT that ahead of you on downloading pics! seriously! it takes forever...
your parents are amazing and made a FABULOUS wonderful spectacular month for all of us! it was the best christmas present ever!! we had a blast with everyone! we LOVE you guys and miss you all! i hope we get to see eachother again soon! !!!!
i will write you again soon!kapri is in my lap!
love you tiff! thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!
Oooh tell your Mom that I love her and think that she is the most AMAZING person in the world!! Seriously she is so into giving and doing for her kids and grandkids and making everything perfect!!! She is my hero :)
Of course your Dad is awesome too!!!
Easily said I love the Cullimore's!! Hahaha tell Cam that I love the Mills' too!! I feel so bad that I still call you a Cullimore!!
Your costumes are awesome. You all look so good. I think you are even better than the original Jessie.
You and all your trips. I forgot how often you go, and how jealous of you I was...and still am. :(
Ps) No one gave you 'the bird' did they?
Yah Tiff c'mon what was the hold up? Couldn't you have gone to Disneyland for a weekend then turned around and gone on a cruise for a whole week, and gotten your pictures up any sooner?! I mean seriously who needs to do mountains of laundry, restock the fridge, chase three kids around, work, etc. etc., anyway?? Ha-ha!You do all that and still manage to be the best mom ever! Really glad you guys had tons of fun and you got to spend some good quality time with your family. Those are always the best times. Nice to kick off the holidays a little early too! Wishing bad we got to see you guys soon, but these next months will blow by and we'll hopefully come out to PHX early next year. Sad we only came out once this year! Pout. Oh well- just have to get by blabbing on the phone til then!
Love the costumes!!! Looks like so much fun, we can't wait to take our little ones to Disneyland. Some day. I can't believe how much Dev looks like you when you were little, or at least your family. Your kid are darling.
Hey. It's BECKY P. I linked from Buffy and saw your adorable family and I am diggin' your sweet costumes! What a fun trip with the family... yes I am jealous... and yes I would love to go next year! Halloween is so much fun!
ALSO: Your kiddos are really beautiful, good work there! Kids is costumes are the best!
Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment