Danika is filling out. I am not sure how much she weighs exactly but I am guessing in 8 pound range now. Devri has matching jammies with Danika from grandma- and she wants to wear them everynight. She is such a good big sister.
what a beauty! she is soo darn cute!!! oh my gosh! she is AS big as mine come out! SOOO SWEET! she is precious! SOO PRECIOUS! MY GIRLS LOVE THOSE JAMMIES TOO!!!! SOO CUTE!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
2 comments:
Cute! She has so much hair~ and is so small.
what a beauty! she is soo darn cute!!! oh my gosh! she is AS big as mine come out! SOOO SWEET! she is precious! SOO PRECIOUS! MY GIRLS LOVE THOSE JAMMIES TOO!!!! SOO CUTE!
Post a Comment