





Aunt Lydia, Uncle Morgan and Meredith & Molly came in town over the weekend to meet Danika- and lucky us came to Dev's party. Devri had so much fun with Meredith- they got into Devri's nail polish and had fun- Devri painted her entire wrist- which wouldn't come off. We always love it when they come in town- the kids have so much fun together- and we love catching up with Lydia and Morgan too.



4 comments:
Cute-- Morgan is so much taller than Devri! I don't have anything going on in my life so I don't know what to post!
I meant Meredith not Morgan by the way
Isn't it so much fun when family comes to town? I love it. Your baby is still so cute and tiny.
How darling they are! dev is SO BEAUTIFUL! i can't believe you let Devri paint her nails with that darling shirt on! i am a freak of nature i know!!
but, Danika is SO beautiful i can't stand it! what little darlings. WISH it were US visiting!
can't wait to see you in less then 2 weeks! YAY!
Post a Comment