what an awesome birthday! Those pictures are so cute. I love the one of him in the bus (or shuttle or whatever it is) with one eye shut...and the other barely staying open. Your family is so cute. That's so fun that you took him to disneyland...what a lucky kid!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
3 comments:
Love the pictures-- it was so much fun. I have some other pictures so I'll upload them on shutterfly and send them to you.
How cute! it looks like it was soo much fun!
what an awesome birthday! Those pictures are so cute. I love the one of him in the bus (or shuttle or whatever it is) with one eye shut...and the other barely staying open. Your family is so cute. That's so fun that you took him to disneyland...what a lucky kid!
Post a Comment