And of course our first visit to Santa- which was fun to start of the Christmas season.
and Mrs. Claus too




My kids really wanted to color at Disneyland over in Reindeer roundup- they asked to do this! We color lots at home- I have no idea why it is more fun at Disneyland!
For the debut of Princess and the Frog- they had a little parade on the showboat. It was really cute!! The songs in that movie are so catchy.
Feeding the ducks and locking down our seats for the parade.
We went to the movies one night- the Fantastic Mr. Fox! It was so horrible and not really for my little ones- Devri still seemed to be laughing but Danika had no interest and it was weird to me too!
But arcades are alwasy fun at the theaters.
We went to Sea World the day after Thanksgiving- it was more crowded than I have ever seen! Not the best day to go- plus a little cold that day. Kelsi and her boyfriend Cody joined us too. Keaton and my dad were still back at the tournament.
Touching the stingray

A little too bright for my kiddos- haha!
Thanksgiving morning before I headed to California and Cameron headed out for his elk hunt. Cameron and I took the kids to an early movie- we went and saw Astroboy.
Daxton had his preschool Thanksgiving feast and he loved! this cute hat he got to wear.













2 comments:
Ok, first of all Dani's hair all curly is so freaking cute!! Can't believe you still manage to always have all your kids looking so amazing...clothes, hair, and HUGE smiles! So COOL you got to get out to Disney for Tgiving...how fun that it was all decorated Christmasey and you got Santa pics! I did a doubletake on the Mickey shaped ornaments on the trees...I'd love to go there during Cmas time! Looks like a fun time as always with your fam...Sea World did look packed but so fun you were able to do all that. Love Dax's turkey hat...that is the cutest! Wow! Thanksgiving seems like ages ago...I"ve been such a BAD blogger...need to get on it!!
OH goodness sakes! they are just too cute! seriously tiff. I LOVE all the pics of your kids! they are soo beautiful!!!
what fun!!! i am soo glad you all got to go do all those fun things!!! i bet the kids had a BLAST!! !
Post a Comment