Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmastime

We had different fun events throughout the month.

Devri had her dance recital at Glendale Glitters- I loved their cute little costumes and she had so much fun. It wasn't as cold and traumatic this year! (last year is when we lost Daxton)

Mrs. Rachel and Devri



Devri and her friend Isabella

Watching the show- Grandma and Grandpa Mills came too


Daxton had his preschool program. He was a shephard and such a cute one.



He sang his little heart out- it was a very cute program

They had refreshmants afterward





Daxton and Ms. Stacy
Daxton and Ms. Anita

Devri also had her school program


They are supposed to put a bubble in their mouth so as to not make a noise. She makes a good bubble!





Devri and Ms. Kelly



Some random shots - trying to get a Christmas card of them


My kids being silly before the Ward Christmas party





There was no fooling Devri that this wasnt the real Santa- she said she knows who he is - he goes to our church! haha!

My attempt to get Danika's picture alone

I think Cameron was over helping my parents with something with their house and missed the party?!

3 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh my gosh!! Where to start!? Really, really such beautiful happy kiddos...love Dev's dance outfit...she looks so grown up...wish we could come see her dance sometime...Mer would flip! And little Dax as the shepherd is TOO cute!! I kept going back to Dani in her adorable vest outfit...she is such a big KID now! All the pics of them in their matchy Christmas outfits are wonderful...LOVED your Cmas card too by the way!

Heather said...

OOOH i love it!!! k so devri's dance outfit sooo dang cute! and dax's shepherd? I LOVE IT! soo cute!>. LOVE their dresses of course you know I DO!!!

What fun!!! christmas is so much fun!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute pictures of both of them..