I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
5 comments:
So glad we were able to get together while we were all in town! That was fun! your kids are adorable as always...cute matching outfits for the 4th!
Oh Danika is such a doll! So many adorable smiley pictures of her. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!
It was so great to see you and your cute kiddos. Glad we found the shoe!
Danika is so cute!
I am waiting to see the pics from Disney!!! :) Shutterfly them to me :)
Post a Comment