Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

Uncle Thayne trying to juggle all 3 sitting one him. Yes that is a sad Danika face.


The family at Brick Oven




We headed up to Utah for the 4th of July. We went to Brick Oven with the family first then walked over to the Stadium of Fire. It turned out really nice- being overcast- so we didn't die in the sun. Our favorite part was definitely the parachuters. And of course we were there for Hanna Montana- or I should just say Mily Cyrus. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't sing songs from her first album- her big hits that everyone would know! She mainly sang her recent Miley songs- Devri looked like she was going to cry because she never sang Best of Both Worlds- but she is over it now and just remembers she went and saw Hanna Montana- Yay!


8 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun pictures....your kids really are adorable. The slide show pics are so cute too!

The Perry Family said...

This was such a fun night!! We loved the parachuters too!! For sure the best part of the night!! Thanks so much for hooking us up with the tickets!!! Hope you are having fun in Mexico!!

Lizz Pizza said...

You are so cute! OF COURSE I remember you!!! Do you ever talk to M.R. anymore?? By the way, who is your cousin?.. when you said I have Heathers and your cousins on my blog? Life here is interesting.. you will see when I add you to my private blog! Your family is adorable!!!

Lizz Pizza said...

Oh ya.. I need your email address!

Tommy and Teisha said...

You need to send me these pictures since I didn't take any on the 4th. Cute pictures!

Nona said...

Tiff: I wish I could have seen you while you were up. It looks like you had fun, and such cute pics. Danika is getting so big. Miss you!!

Heather said...

i can't believe i didn't comment on this! i LOVe these pictures of the kiddos! oh my! devri looks like a little model! she is soo dang beautiful! and, danika is SUCH a scrumptous Beauty! i just want to kiss her soo!
and cute little handsome daxton!

man! looks like it was soo much fun!
love it!

i wish we were there kayla would have FLIPPED over hannah montana! SOO FUNNY!
love it!

loved their outfits that day! so dang precious!

love you guys!

kecia said...

Tiff- I haven't checked your blog in awhile-it's fun to see you and your cute family! I want to do a disney cruise sometime-it looks like lots of fun! Love the 4th of July outfits-we had the same ones-and so did Tysen. I get updates from her every so often on you guys! cute family you have!