OH!! I love all of these pictures! K so how are the characters holding the baby? Is it Kira in there? Disney wouldn't let them hold a baby for liability. Or so I thought. So Danika's eyes are so staying blue!!! You got your blue eyed baby now :) Your kids look absolutely precious in every picture! I miss them so much. I think it is time to visit AZ again :) Hey have you gotten a package yet? Trev said it should have been there probably Friday. Just wondering if it made it. Nothing much just a hello from Hawaii! Well anyway looks like you had tons of fun. I am so jealous! That is the cruise of my dreams!! MIght be awhile until I can go now :( Oh and by the way... You look freaking amazing. SO stop it with the "I just can't get rid of ALL my weight!" SERIOUSLY!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!
I just watched it again with Brigg!! He loves the Disney characters!! There is a picture of you and Kira waiting to zipline and you guys look so much alike!! It is crazy!! Tell Kianna that her freaking blue eyes look crazy!!! I remember when Kirk got some crazy colored contacts when we were in High School! You have the cutest most happy kids ever. I love looking at the pics of them. Isn't it amazing the technology these days. You live a state away but I get to see your entire life :) Pretty amazing!
Cute-- I love the picture of Daxton with the helmet on. Devri and Danika look adorable in all the pictures too. It was so much fun... seriously Tommy and I loved hanging out with you and your kids.
LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS! i can't believe you went by yourself! you are SERIOUSLY amazing! no really! anyways, i can't believe darling danika is getting soo big! what a cutie pie!
Hey Tiff! I am so glad that you found my blog and left me a comment. Your cruise looked like it was so much fun. Your kids are so cute. How are things in Az? We have to keep in touch through our blogs. So good to hear from you! Corinne
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
OH!! I love all of these pictures! K so how are the characters holding the baby? Is it Kira in there? Disney wouldn't let them hold a baby for liability. Or so I thought.
So Danika's eyes are so staying blue!!! You got your blue eyed baby now :) Your kids look absolutely precious in every picture! I miss them so much. I think it is time to visit AZ again :)
Hey have you gotten a package yet? Trev said it should have been there probably Friday. Just wondering if it made it. Nothing much just a hello from Hawaii!
Well anyway looks like you had tons of fun. I am so jealous! That is the cruise of my dreams!! MIght be awhile until I can go now :(
Oh and by the way... You look freaking amazing. SO stop it with the "I just can't get rid of ALL my weight!" SERIOUSLY!!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
Is there anything more perfect for the Cullimores than a Disney cruise? Looks like it was a blast.
what a fun cruise! I want to know if any of those princess pictures are kira. looks like a blast!
I just watched it again with Brigg!! He loves the Disney characters!! There is a picture of you and Kira waiting to zipline and you guys look so much alike!! It is crazy!! Tell Kianna that her freaking blue eyes look crazy!!! I remember when Kirk got some crazy colored contacts when we were in High School! You have the cutest most happy kids ever. I love looking at the pics of them. Isn't it amazing the technology these days. You live a state away but I get to see your entire life :) Pretty amazing!
Cute-- I love the picture of Daxton with the helmet on. Devri and Danika look adorable in all the pictures too. It was so much fun... seriously Tommy and I loved hanging out with you and your kids.
LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS! i can't believe you went by yourself! you are SERIOUSLY amazing! no really! anyways, i can't believe darling danika is getting soo big! what a cutie pie!
LOVE all the pictures!!
Hey Tiff! I am so glad that you found my blog and left me a comment. Your cruise looked like it was so much fun. Your kids are so cute. How are things in Az? We have to keep in touch through our blogs. So good to hear from you!
Corinne
Post a Comment