Sunday, November 11, 2007

Starting a blog

I figured everyone else has a blog and I am on the computer alot but usually shopping. So I decided I will attempt to make better use of my computer time then browsing for my next purchase. Nona - you inspired me! I didn't want to be the last one- so now I call on Lauri! Or my mom- you could keep everyone up to date with the little ones and Keaton's tennis this way. Really it was as easy as everyone says to start up.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I agree! your mom and lauri for SURE should start one! i am SOO happy you did!

Kelie said...

yay tiff! I am so excited to see you joining in! I love your halloween costumes...they are awesome! And I can't believe how big devri and daxton are getting! They are so cute! I hope everything is going well for you and your family...i'm so excited to keep in touch better through our blogs!

brooke romney said...

So glad you are blogging! Welcome. How cute is your family--I can't beleive how big they are, and you look fantastic as Mrs. Incredible.

Courtney said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be nice to be able to keep in better touch with you! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute. Looking forward to more posts!