Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dax got stitches!


It was so sad! The day before Halloween we were at Devri's dance class. Daxton was just walking (not even his normal run) and tripped over his shoes or feet?? And feel and hit his eye on the corner of a little end table there. It really wasn't that bad and he jumped back up and wanted run around after 2-3 whimpers. But of course it was open so we had to run over to my office and had the doctor working sutured it up quickly. The papoose was sad- but as soon as he got out he was as happy and busy as ever.

2 comments:

Heather said...

that is the SaDDEST thing! poor baby!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I know everytime I see this picture I laugh-- I should it to Tommy and he thought it looked so cruel- but I let him know that it was necessary so he didn't move.