


We had Thanksgiving yesterday with Cameron's family. Cam has his big elk hunt over Thanksgiving weekend- his brothers and dad all go too. So we celebrated Thanksgiving early- better to be together as a family then celebrate it on the right day! Everyone was there. The kids had so much fun. The house gets loud and crazy but it was lots of fun. Aunt Lydia had brought face paint- the kids loved doing that. Thanks! It is always fun to get all the cousins together- and doesn't happen often enough.



5 comments:
Man Daxton looks so much older in these pictures~ It is crazy because when I lived in Az with you-- there was only 3 grankids and now there is a bunch.
i agree with teisha! Daxton is SOO OLD! he is soo cute! i can't stand it! anyways, I LOVE all the photos! your kids are the CUTEST!
LOVE YOU!
Daxton's hair is getting lighter. He is getting so big! It is so much fun!!
Fun stuff. It is cute to see the kids get so big.
looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big devri and daxton are getting!
Post a Comment