We found out last week that we ar having a girl! Exciting! We didn't care either way but Devri was hoping for a girl. She had told me she would give me candy if it was a girl. (Daxton was probably wanting the boy- but he couldn't vocalize it)I showed her this picture- and her response was that she was kind of creepy! So now when she says you are going to have a girl mom- she adds but she is kind of creepy! Oh well, hopefully I didn't scar her for life and she forget this image before the baby is born.



6 comments:
That is freaken hilarious~ Devri is so funny... So what are you thinking of naming her?
SOO Cute! i LOVE it! WE Are SOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! YAY! YAY! i love that dev said that, she is soo cute!
They will be BEST friends! it is soo much fun!
i just found this through Kelly's blog! Glad to see you are joining the addiction! congrats on the girl!
Hahaha!!! Devri is the best!! I think that the utlrasound in 3D is amazing! You can see the baby so perfectly. Once again, Congrats!!!
Congrats! I am soo excited for you. Jace will have a girlfriend.
yay!!! congratulations on a girl! I am so excited for you! I hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment