Monday, August 9, 2010

End of Year Parties

Devri's last day of school party. I cant believe how fast Kindergarten went! I am so proud of Devri and can't believe I have a kid that old! haha Drake came to the party
Kylie, Devri and Abi- her best buds in her class
Devri made the principal's list- so proud of her!
Lots of food!

Aspen and Devri
Ms. Dearborn and Ms. Kelley with Devri
Devri and Abi
Kylie and Devri
Daxton end of school party was that same week

Daxton and Will

Will and Daxton being silly and messy!!

Cutest little song ever that they sang to us, and Daxton sang his heart out- I loved it!

Ms. Stacy and Dax
Ms. Anita and Dax

1 comment:

Lydia Mills- said...

Cute pix! Your kids are always so happy and fun looking! That school looks fantastic...neat that they had such cool parties to end the year with. I can't believe it's already back to school time!? This summer flew...