Friday, August 27, 2010

Devri's Dance Recital

I know this was forever ago but I still feel like catching up! Devri was so cute in her dance recital. I wish I had video of the actual recital- and maybe will still get it! They had such cute props on stage and Devri really performs on stage well! She was adorable and I am so proud of her. This was her Jazz class with sisters Natalia and Lauren- she had so much fun with these girls! They moved away right after recital which was so sad!

She loved her Musical Theater class too- they always did cute songs and practiced funny faces- they aren't offering this class this year and I dont know why! Devri had so much fun!
Devri loves Ms. Rachel
Devri's hip hop class with Ms Natasha at one of the dress rehersals at the studio
Ms. Amy and Devri
Halle and Devri ready to go on stage!
Devri with her tap/ballet class
She had so much fun in this class - such silly dances - she loved it- ready to go on!




After her first recital! Thanks for coming Teisha and Tommy- it is fun for Devri to have the support and to show off. (Tennyson crawled out of the picture)

3 comments:

Kelie said...

Devri is so stinkin cute!!! Love these pics in her dance outfits! And I can't believe how big Drake is getting! Your family is darling!!

Lydia Mills- said...

She looks amazing in all the awesome outfits and you really do rock with the hair-do's and make-up!! Watched all the videos and she does such a great job & looks like she loves doing all the dances and moves...I bet you guys are extremely proud of her!!

Michelle said...

so freaking cute, and we loved all the videos! Damon said "she is doing so many things that I can't do!" So funny.