We finished the soccer season. It was starting to get pretty hot even early in the morning. Here are a few pictures of Cameron and Daxton. Cameron had fun being coach but is ready for a little break during the indoor season this summer.
Another cool trophy! Down below is a play I caught one game when I had my Flip.
Wish I could just squeeze him all pink cheeked and sweaty like that...such a cutie! I still think its so cool of Cam to coach...Dax is a lucky boy! And seriously, those trophies are the coolest! I can't show Mer, she'll be disgusted with her lame-o ones!!
Okay, crazy I know..but I hadn't watched the video when I commented before...YAY Dax on the goal! He's really good! and I SO loved your sideline soccer mom commentary... Haha!! You are a too cute mommy!
so fun getting caught up with your cute family! Hope you guys are having a great summer! I can't believe it has seriously been a year since we last got together! miss you!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
5 comments:
I love Daxton's face on the last picture. I totally need to get Tommy in soccer
Wish I could just squeeze him all pink cheeked and sweaty like that...such a cutie! I still think its so cool of Cam to coach...Dax is a lucky boy! And seriously, those trophies are the coolest! I can't show Mer, she'll be disgusted with her lame-o ones!!
Okay, crazy I know..but I hadn't watched the video when I commented before...YAY Dax on the goal! He's really good! and I SO loved your sideline soccer mom commentary... Haha!! You are a too cute mommy!
so fun getting caught up with your cute family! Hope you guys are having a great summer! I can't believe it has seriously been a year since we last got together! miss you!
so dang cute! I love his little face!
Post a Comment