Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kira and Tanner wedding

I have been waiting to post about this because I wanted to go through the disc of everyone's pictures and get better ones than I took. But I cannot get my computer to cooperate with the disc. So here are some of my photos of Kira's wedding. Tanner and Kira make such a cute couple and it was such a fun wedding. Tanner and Kira
My little family
My sister Kira and I
Danika
Kira and Tanner with the grandkids that could make it to the wedding


Cameron and I actually took a picture of just the two of us- rare! haha
Devri
Drake
Waiting for Kira and Tanner to come out
The rehersal dinner the night before


We drove up to Utah this time. Devri and Danika passing time by doing makeup- so cute!

6 comments:

The Perry Family said...

OH my gosh the make up pictures are so cute!!! I love it!!! I can't believe how big the family is all getting. So many little grandkids and tons more to come. Everybody looked great!! Congratulations Kira and Tanner!!! I am so excited for you :)

Michelle said...

congrats to Kira! Wow! Looks like so much fun! You guys looks great

Lydia Mills- said...

Congrats to Kira! She looked beautiful...you ALL did! LOVE the matching black & white with mint green accents. looks like lots of fun with all the cute little cousins! So sweet how little sisters Dev & Dani did makeup...cute!

Ashley E said...

Such a beautiful family. Last time I saw her her was little. Crazy how time flys.

Teewhy said...

yeah I feel like someone else got married around this time

Tanner Fam said...

I love your outfits for the wedding. You look so beautiful!!