We have a new sister in law. She is gorgeous. Tyson and Jessica got married at the end of April. It was the first of our two trips up to Utah for weddings. We are so excited for them to start their new life together. The wedding was lots of fun. My camera battery died early before the reception so I sadly dont have reception pictures- I will have to get from everyone. But here are a few I got before it died.

The happy new couple

Isn't she beautiful

Our attempt at a family picture outside the temple- pretty good but we are not looking at same camera

Handsome!


He looked so cute in his black suit
Grandpa and Drake, Tennyson, Danika
8 comments:
My sister got married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 7th. That would have been funny to run into you there!
Congrats to them! Tyson's wife is beautiful! And did Kira get married? Wow, I need an update on your family! Cute pictures, Drake smiling is the cutest thing!
Congrats to them! I've heard she is just a great girl. What an exciting summer!
You and your family look so gorgeous. And you look a ton like your sister.
Can't believe all the birthday's around there...your kids are getting so big.
Great pics of the wedding...the bride is beautiful!
Such beautiful wedding photos! Congrats and best wishes to Tyson & Jessica...she IS gorgeous, wow! All the little kids look so amazing in their fancy dresses and baby tuxes...too, too CUTE! Dani's bow & shoes are perfect...all your stressing paid off (haha!)
Hey Tiff, your family is Gorgeous!! I haven't seen you since you were prego with your newest little man. He is soOOOoooo delicious.
Hey, I've tried to call you a couple of times, but I think I may have the wrong number! I wanted to talk to you about school. I registered Carson at Pinnacle, but don't know if he'll get in. He's on the wait list. Just wondering if you were still impressed with the school. When you get a minute in your busy life will you drop me a line? Thank you mucho.
oh my gosh, so many weddings! how fun!
Post a Comment