Devri wanted a friend birthday party so bad this year. She was flexible where, so we decided Wazzes World. I told her she could only invite either school or gymnastics friends. She decided school. This was fine except, she decided to tell her gymnastics friends she was having a party and that they weren't invited! I was mortified! It was a learning lesson for both Devri and I on how to handle a 6 year old with a party. haha


Devri with Kira and Kallie

Emma, Devri and Kylie

Kiana throwing Danika around and she loved it

This boy was our party host and he seriously was awesome!! He was fun and right there doing everything from drinks/presents/clean up/setting up games- it ended up some much fun with pretty much No work on my part!


Grandpa and Grandma happened to end up coming in town. I was so grateful to have the help. They watched Danika and Drake the entire party so I could run around socializing and Cameron could play!
2 comments:
So cute Tiff!!!! Can't believe that she's six! What a fun birthday party!!!
Still love the gymnastics friends diss story! So sweet of you to take cupcakes and still have a little party there. Wazee World looks like tons of fun, and cool of your family to be around to help! Devri seemed SO big girl and proud & excited to be the bday girl...and Cam looked like one of the kids!!
Post a Comment