Devri's preschool has put on some cute things- but this was really fun! They had 2 extra rehersals outside of class even - but they would not let parents watch.


Doesn't she look so proud!

They sang a few songs first- Devri always sings her heart out! But she told me the kid next to her sang so bad he was giving her a headache!

Then they got to go up to get their diploma. They were supposed to say what they wanted to be when they grow up. Of course Devri said a princess! She was the first but a few girls followed. Me too Devri!

Devri and Halle

There were 4 classes so when they were calling out names, Daxton needed a little extra entertainment in the back- Cameron had him watching a cartoon on his phone.

Danika did pretty good! - although she made a couple attempts to head near the stage

All of us!

Devri and daddy

Devri and mommy

This little boy loves Devri ( according to his mom) but they would not take a picture together- so we snuck in a teacher. Devin, Ms. Bree, and Devri

Ms. Becky and Devri

Ms. Anita and Devri- Devri was so lucky to get her both preschool years- she is going to miss her!

They did a cute Around the World theme for the festivities after- they had different foods, treats and activities for the kids to do.

Danika was ready to get out of the stroller by the end!
Congrats Devri! I cant believe I am going to have a kid who goes to school all day everyday next year!!
10 comments:
Sounds like she goes to a great school. She si so darling!
I do love all of the cute things that Dev's school does!! She is such a doll!! I love her hair too, it worked out perfectly with the hat! You are so adorable putting in all of the thought on how to make her so adorable all of the time!! I think that I would have wept a bit watching Kallie show that she is so grown up and off to Kindergarten!! Too cute!! Congrats Dev on being so grown up!!! We love you!!
We are so proud of Devri! Can't believe our big girls are going to Kindergarten!! That looked like the cutest graduation ceremony- love how they got caps and gowns! and got to walk across for their diplomas too. I can just imagine Dev singing her little heart out... such a sweet big girl! Awesome! Way to go Dax & Dani for being so patient and supportive of their BIG sister...I'm jealous, Mer's class isn't doing anything near this neat to celebrate such a big milestone- lame!!
how cute is that graduation! cap and gown too! Devri is darling!
I LOVE IT!!! Preschool graduations are the greatest.. and SO emotional too!!! Congrats to all of you, she is such a sweetheart!:)
THAT IS CRAZy that they do SO MANY AWESOME THINGS!! congrats devri! I LOVE THESE PICS! what a little grown up! love it! SHE IS A PRINCESS! LOVE IT!!!
ooh love all the pics! i LOVE the pink polka's on danika! love you!
Cute-- she really does go to a good school I hope they decide to do more than preschool. Danika's face is hilarious in the last picture.
Next...college!!
She is such a doll...What a cute school. She looks darling in er graduation gown. Too cute
she looks so cute in her cap and gown. i love that she said the kid was giving her a headache that is hilarious!
Post a Comment