Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Danika and Valentines

A chute cheesy face of Danika Sweet face
I just had to post because this was funny- Devri wanted to make Valentines for everyone- we did my family in Utah first so Thayne could take them home. When they got delivered- my mom said Tyson's was missing- so I looked back in pictures and yes- we forgot you Tyson! Sorry- But Happy Valentines Day! So much family dont know how we missed?!




4 comments:

Heather said...

those are some SERIOUS valentines! how darling they are! seriously! love them! poor tyson! hahah! anyways, love them! how creative and beautiful! and, WOW danika is soo dang precious i can't stand it! she is a love!!!! ooh soo beautiful!

Lydia Mills- said...

Ugh! Danika is too cute, and getting so big girl looking- such a sweetie- it kills me! And yah, your valentines are awesome- love how everyone's are personalized- you guys did such a good job- poor Tyson haha!

Tommy and Teisha said...

We loved our card that was so sweet of Devri-- kind of funny that ya'll forgot Tyson but I think he is over it.

The Perry Family said...

Love this!! So cute, so Dev!!! What a doll!!! Love the pics of Dani!! SHe is looking so much older since I even saw her last!! I am ready to come out and visit again. Maybe I can be a permanent guest!! hahahaha!! I love your kids!! They are my fav!!!!