

I know it is a little late to post about, but here are some pictures from Devri's Valentines party at school. It seems like we prepared for Valentines day for weeks. Making cookies- eating them all and having to make more. Everyday she wanted to make a Valentine for someone. But it was fun, and fun to see her so excited about a holiday. They got to bring a teddy bear and had an ice cream party too.


I dont have any pictures, but Lauri if you do please email them to me! But our friends Trevor and Lauri came down Valentines night for a couple nights to come visit. We had so much fun. And my kids had so much fun having visitors also. I am sure they are never going to watch the movie "Cars" again. Daxton asks for it at least 4-5 times a day. But thanks guys for coming down- it was so much fun!



2 comments:
Fun-- sounds like you get lots of visitors!
HOW CUTE! i didn't even see this post! how fun that was i bet! love the pictures! SO precious!
Post a Comment