




Grandma and Grandpa of course made an adorable Mickey Mouse snowman. After Devri sled and made snow angels- she was cold enough and ready to head in. Since the snowman wasn't finished- we ran out in jammies after for a picture.
Aren't Kira and Keaton cute too!



4 comments:
LOVE the mickey snowman!! wish we were there to join in the fun! LOOKED cold though! WAY WAY CUTE!
Tiff: looks like you had a lot of fun. Your parents are still fun and crazy like when we were in highschool. Pics of your kids are adorable. Miss ya, NONA
I have the same picture of mom and dad! We are so cute! You should have posted the picture of you in the sled~ Maybe I'll post it for you.
Oh I am wanting to see this picture of you in the sled!! I really like the picture of little Dax outside in his diaper! Haha you guys are the best! I want to know where your Mom got her stuff for the Mickey Snowman!!
Post a Comment