I wish we could have gotten together last sunday while up in slc, but unfortunately both jr and ari got the stomach flu...What a fun trip for you and the kids, I love the snowman and all of the cute pictures! I hope we get to see eachother soon!
LOVE the pictures! her hair is always soo darn cute! and LOVE the black skirt with that sweater! soo precious! looks like it was tons of fun! SHE IS so beautiful!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
4 comments:
I wish we could have gotten together last sunday while up in slc, but unfortunately both jr and ari got the stomach flu...What a fun trip for you and the kids, I love the snowman and all of the cute pictures! I hope we get to see eachother soon!
LOVE the pictures! her hair is always soo darn cute! and LOVE the black skirt with that sweater! soo precious! looks like it was tons of fun! SHE IS so beautiful!
Cute! Is the tall blonde the boy she always talks about? I can't remember his name. Her hair looks adorable.
She is so beautiful!! I am so excited for another girl!
Post a Comment