Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daxton's first time

Daxton was finally tall enough to go on the 40 inch rides!! He was so excited- it was a long wait. So he got to go on Splash, Tower of Terror- and Space Mountain(his favorite but I didn't get the pic)

Yes I know I look like the crazy. He was flying off his chair! I was more scared for him than he was.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a brave boy! I think this must mean Samantha could go on these things-I seriously never realized!

brooke romney said...

How brave! We were at Disney too! What a blast!

Tanner Fam said...

Tiff, your face in both these pictures cracked me up.

Lydia Mills- said...

Yay for big boy Dax! Bet he is so happy to get to go on the more exciting rides now...I mean how many times can you do Dumbo??
I love how we just fluffed up Molly's bow last year to make her tall enough for Tower and Soarin'...she was close enough! Still crack up about your family and the leaning each direction for the good ride action pic...you guys are awesome!