The Halloween Party
Here is the big group all dressed up that night.
My dad was so cute (&hot) in Sully with Daxton as Mike and Danika as Boo.
Kirk and Heathers and girls along with Tevin and Keaton did Alice in Wonderland theme.
Sully and Mike
Danika had to get used to the costume. But she was a perfect Boo.
The head was a little heavy for her though.


Thayne and Melissa were so cute as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.
Tyson and Jessica and Teisha, Tommy and Tennyson did the Aladdin theme- Tennyson was such a cute Abu.
Kira and Tanner were Roger and Jessica Rabbit. Then I guess I dont have a pix of my mom and Kiana as Maleficient and Aurora- I will have to get one.
Costumes got a little hot for the whimps- haha! Mainly the men. Tommy, Grandpa, Cameron, Danika and Daxton.
They had trick or treating and of course you could go on the rides. The lines to get pictures with the villians seemed longer than the ones in Disneyland so we passed on those.




















10 comments:
Your Halloween costumes are always amazing! Fun pictures! I still miss you as my VT partner :)
The Cullimore's take over Disneyworld! Can't believe what a big gang you guys are...your family is SO, SO much fun! Love ALL the costumes...where to start!? Dani and Dax as Boo & Mike I think are my favs...and you, Cam and Dev from Ariel looked perfect! Looks like a blast as always...oh, and I can't believe how big-girl Danika looks compared to her 'live baby' Tennyson!
That looks like so much fun. Danika does make the perfect Boo. Everyone is so cute!
It was fun... Danika really was a perfect Boo. Cute picture of Devri and Kayla-- and I love the one of Danika with the ice cream.
I love all of the pictures!!! You are a hot Urcella Tiff!!! Danika does make the cutest Boo!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
SOO much fun! thanks for posting all those pics! you have good ones! sorry kayla ruins them all with her weird smile! what!? anyways, what a fun time! i loved seeing you guys! thanks for sharing! love you!
i can not imagine how crazy your mom's costume closet must be! it's insane how many costumes you guys all have! It's nuts! I love it! such fun pictures!
Seriously...I just love your family...Will they adopt me? And where did you guys get those costumes? They are amazing.
I had no idea Cam was that sexy without a shirt.
Wow. Looks like a lot of fun! You guys sure know how to do it!
Post a Comment